7/29/06

Cosmology: a matter of perspective.

I gave my description of how the witch's universe is presented according to my tradition here. I realize that my description is rather different from the 3 worlds perspective that many others use. It is even more different from the theological perspectives presented by non-witches. And all of these are drastically different from the perspectives presented by the scientific community.

Somewhere, some one is going to ask: Which cosmology is right?

My answer: all of them

I believe that we live in a universe that is so chaotic on it's fundamental level of existance, that it no only permits the validity of multiple cosmologies but demands it. It is only by the examination of all these multiple cosmologies that we are enabled to state the truth about the universe.

It is.

No comments: