6/13/06

Late post for the Blossom Moon

Well, I've finally done and put it down in writing.

I wrote out all of the promises that I made to myself. Signed on the dotted line and now I have a contract with myself witnessed by the Gods.

It's targeted at more then just the whole matter of keeping to my diet. Though I did add that item to the list. I've been recognizing that I'm back sliding into a whole host of bad habits. Not a good thing when you're working to become healthy in mind, body, and spirit. So I've been working through the Simple Abundance program of self exploration (again) and trying to keep my focus on self actualization.

Links like the ones below give you a good idea of what my focus is right now:
http://www.headinjury.com/wellness.html
http://psikoloji.fisek.com.tr/maslow/self.htm

I want to be healthy.

Last I checked, that's kinda part of the whole doing no harm to oneself. Keeping yourself healthy and breaking the bad habits that don't allow you to be healthy.

No comments: