10/5/15

Letters to Loki No. 26

Dear Silver Tongue,

I am slogging away at my projects. I have reached a point where I am beginning to think I might actually make progress on those other projects. I am about half way finished with my plot map for that science fiction book. I really appreciated your suggestions on making a detailed outline of scenes. That has helped me find so many plot holes.

I'm glad you like the pumpkin pie scented candle. I am trying to decide what I'm going to do with the 4 pounds of apples I have sitting in the fridge. I am terrible at pie crusts, so I can't exactly go with your idea. But, I can make apple crisp. It is like a pie with only a top crust. I think it is a good compromise. I just wish I had some vanilla ice cream to go with it. Because apple crisp with vanilla ice cream is awesome.

I think that I need to rearrange stuff on the main altar again. I am not entirely sure how I am going to do it this time. I want to have some icons for you and Freyr. I can't afford to buy statuettes though. I don't know what I'm going to use for that, honestly. But, I want to have something special there. I have all this stuff for Dea on the right side of the altar but very little for you guys on the left. I don't feel that is fair.

I'm not sure what else I should add today. So, I guess it is going to be a short note this week. There is other stuff to talk about, but that is private and will go in the hardbound notebook.

No comments: